Archive for the 'CNA Schools' Category

What schools offer the CNA program?

Sunday, February 19th, 2012

Many people ask this question and it seems quite simple sometimes, but depending on your location, this could be a difficult task.  Many school offer the CNA program in a continuing education curriculum and not college credit curriculum.  EMT-Basic and EMT-Paramedic courses are also a continuing education class. Almost all of your local community colleges […]